Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On the hop

Well I haven't had chance since Sunday to get on and I wonder why, well I have been on the hop so to speak. I have been trying to catch up on my mahi for my raranga class. Unfortunately got stuck with a minor detail so will have to finish that at later date. Today I had a harvest for our noho this weekend. Spent most of the day doing that and it was great just to get into a beautiful clean pa harakeke to cut. I then find out that another member of our church has passed away this morning but I was expecting her to go, it was just a matter of the waiting game. Her service is Saturday, which means I will really be a busy bee 'buzz buzz' and probably totally worn out by the end of the weekend. Don't usually get that much sleep on a noho. Have to try catch some zzzzzzzzz inbetween the sleeping choir 'haha'.

No comments:

Post a Comment