Monday, September 13, 2010

It is so hard to believe that the big day is just about here. There is still so much to do and so little time to do it. I found I nearly made a huge mistake with cutting out the material for my dress and my matron of honor suit. Yes still haven't got it done but just as well. Had laid the pattern pieces in different directions. Normally wouldn't matter but it is satin. So that was a big bonus to find that out in time. So will be sorting out tomorrow to bring home to make and also cutting out suit for going away in. Just managed to get the pattern on what I had. Not sure how I am going to dress my matrons dress as we are both wearing white. The men will be all in black with white ties. It looks good too. Have flowers to make and veil to dress also which arrives sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment